About

“Be the Change you want to see in the World”

.

IMG_1182

.
Hi, my name is Christie and I am on a journey to live as simply and naturally as I can.

For most of my life I have felt concerned about our ‘modern’ way of life, and the negative impact parts of it has on us and our environment.

In my search for a “better way”, I have lived self-sufficiently on the land; lived on a yacht and sailed around the South Pacific; joined personal & spiritual development groups and permaculture groups to name but a few. . . as I investigate simply natural and sustainable ways of living.

I would like to inspire and empower you with tools, recipes, information and ideas about living a more meaningfully simple, natural and sustainable life; a life with more happiness, health, fulfillment and freedom.

My focus is also on living more naturally, by using alternatives to as many chemical, and artificially ‘enhanced’ products as possible. This includes the ‘food-like products’ we have become so used to, that we now think of them as ‘normal’.

I am currently living in a sea-side town in Queensland, Australia, with my dog Honey.

Cool Honey Sml

Have a look around, leave a comment or two, and most of all, enjoy the Wonderfully Worthwhile Adventure of Living A Simply Natural Life! 

signOff

Note

What I express in this blog/website is my own experience, ideas and research, and as such is not a substitute for professional advice. I am a Reiki Master and Bowen Therapist, not a qualified herbalist, medical doctor, dietician, toxicologist or any other professional. Please make your own informed, intentional decisions and choices. And remember that we are each uniquely individual, especially when it comes to trying new things. So with a new food or product, try a little and test for any allergic or adverse reaction before continuing. Even when the ingredients are Natural and Wholesome, with 99% of people using the product, raving about it, that still does not guarantee you won’t suddenly find yourself in the other 1%.   Please discover/know what is uniquely right for you. 

.

signOff

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “About

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s